Duct Cleaning Services
Starts at $600
- Flakes of Dead Skin
- CO2 & Other Chemicals
- Dust Mites
- Pet Dander
- Clean the return and supply (i.e., plenum and main trunk) vents of your furnace.
- Remove and replace vent covers when we complete your job. (Note: Removing vents that have been painted over may cost extra.)
- Provide before and after photo.
- Complete video inspections can be rquested for an additional fee.
- AC coil cleaning, sanitizing, and dryer vent cleaning can be rquested for an additional fee.
Reasons to Have Your Ductwork & Vents Regularly Cleaned:
- The US Environmental Protection Agency reports that indoor air pollution is the fourth greatest threat to human health. They also state that indoor air can be 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- 15,000 fires occur yearly due to dirty dryer vents.
- Clean ducts and vents help with relieving seasonal allergies, saving money on your utility bills, and increasing your HVAC system’s efficiency and lifespan.
- A well-maintained HVAC system keeps your air quality cleaner by reducing the dust level in your home.